- TMDL FAQ
- Runoff and Agricultural drains
- The Idaho Department of Environmental Quality Water Quality Division is responsible for assuring that the state's surface, ground, and drinking water resources meet state water quality standards. Their website has information and resources regarding:
- Idaho DEQ Nonpoint Source Management Program includes links to NPS planning resources, and annual progress reports
- Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission Water Quality index
- EPA's Water Issues in Region 10 and Wastewater Discharge Permits
- The Drinking Water system guide allows assessment of multiuser drinking water facilities to determine whether they are regulated public water systems.
- The Idaho Department of Water Resources (IDWR) has statutory responsibility for administration of the rules governing well construction and the licensing of drillers in Idaho.
- Idaho's Department of Environmental Quality Water Quality Division is responsible for assuring that the state's surface, ground, and drinking water resources meet state water quality standards.
- Certified drinking water analyses labs in Idaho for sampling and testing wells (list maintained by the Dept. of Health and Welfare).
- EPA Ground Water and Drinking Water index
- EPA's Ground Water and Drinking Water FAQ
- Estimating Soil Moisture
- Idaho Crops Water Use Charts (US Bureau of Reclamation)
- Water Use Information (IDWR)
- Water Measurement (IDWR)
- Water and Irrigation Districts (IDWR)
- Idaho water supply information provided by combined efforts of state and federal agencies, organized by River; Snow; Reservoir Storage; Precipitation & Weather; El Niño; Drought
- Pacific NW Hydromet System
- Water Well Information (IDWR)
- Water Rights Introduction, resources and research (IDWR)